Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fiasco


It wouldn't make any sense for me to continue with this without sharing Fia with you. If I'm going to try and make this stick, her presence is vital. I'm not the type of person to call my dog my "baby".. i wince a little at the thought. However, her and I are attached at the hip ( I have to bend down). When Greg first started medical school, and while I had my own things going on (graduate school, job etc.) I knew I would get lonely. Hence, Fia's entrance. These picture posts will include a lot of her. and they will be damn cute I tell you but this isn't a blog for her, or a million pictures of her, this is for me to keep track of me.
She eats poop, doesn't chew bones but instead throws them haphazardly in the air and is the best thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment